PROFESSIONAL EXTENSION HOSE INFLATOR - 10FT COMBO
Please call 1-818-246-9404 to order.
Balloon Inflator inflates balloons up to 10 feet away from the cylinder. Includes 4 Snap-On Outlets and a push valve for manually inflating latex directly from the cylinder.
The 10ft Extension Hose Inflator offers you the flexibility to operate in a 10-foot radius around the cylinder. The hose features a larger diameter for greater flow and faster inflation and includes a versatile quick-disconnect fitting (located at the end of the hose) allowing you to easily change between Snap-On Outlets. New model now includes reinforced hose guards with a 360¡ swivel on both ends. Snap-On outlets sold separately.
The Soft-Touch Push Valve operates by pushing valve down and allows you to control the speed of inflation. Manually inflates 9" and larger latex balloons and features an extension tip to inflate foils, 5 inch, 260s and valved latex balloons.
Hand-tight connection makes it easy to connect to the tank and includes a pressure gauge that measures how much gas is still in the cylinder. For use with Helium and Nitrogen.
The 10ft Extension Hose Inflator Combo includes the Snap-On Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet, Snap-On Trigger Valve Outlet, Snap-On 60/40 Helium/Air Outlet, and Snap-On Auto-Foil Outlet.
- Balloon Inflator
- Soft-Touch Push Valve (For Latex Balloons)
- 10ft Extension Hose with Quick-Disconnect Fitting (For Conwin Snap-On Outlets)
- Pressure Gauge
- Ribbon Cutter
- Disc Tyer Post
- Hand-Tight Connection
- Snap-On Flex-Tilt Valve Outlet
- Snap-On Trigger Valve Outlet
- Snap-On 60/40 Helium/Air Outlet
- Snap-On Auto-Foil Outlet
All Conwin Products Include:
• A Manufacturer Product Warranty on Manufacturer Defects and Product Workmanship.
• The Flo-Loc® - Conwin's exclusive safety feature that automatically activates if the inflator is damaged while under pressure, reducing the flow of gas to a safe level.
Important: Equipment is threaded for cylinders with CGA 580 valves (helium and nitrogen tanks). For international orders, please contact us.